Team Scorpion was formed to bring together the diverse capabilities and experiences required to provide a unique DARPA Urban Challenge solution. While other organizations and subcontractors will perform on this effort, Team Scorpionís main members are;
- Specializing in innovative robots that are making a difference in peopleís lives, will lead autonomy and cognizance of the autonomous vehicle.
- Preferred Chassis Fabrication (PCF)
- Specializes in the design and manufacturing of high performance vehicles and producer of the Scorpion vehicle, will lead the vehicle chassis development and integration.
- Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS)
- An industry leader in tactical weapons and precision targeting, will be the program prime and lead the system integration activities.
- Raytheon Network Centric Systems (NCS)
- A leader in mission solutions for networking, command and control, and battlespace awareness, will lead the sensor system activities.
- Tucson Embedded Systems (TES)
- Specializing in safety critical real-time systems development, testing, and integration will lead the vehicle computer and control system.
- The University of Arizona (UofA)
- Specializing in traffic modeling and simulations will lead the mission control and traffic simulations efforts.
More Information on Team
- Meet the Team Members
- Past performance, Biographies, etc
- Get a close look at the Scorpion vehicle
- Specification, DARPA Compliance, etc